Line-up can begin at 7:00 am at Recreation Park. Please be in your place by 8:30am! Parade will begin promptly at 9:00 am.
The 2018 theme is “Rockin' & Rollin' In Raymore”
Parade Route (subject to change) – Line-up in back of Recreational Park. Crane to Toucan. Finch to Martin. Turn left on Lucy Webb to Washington. Turn left on Maple to South Madison to Raymore Elementary. End at Lucy Webb. Back to Rec Park.
Award Categories: Best Use of Theme; Best Performance; Best Raymore Spirit; Most Original; Classiest Automobile; Best of Parade
• Judges will evaluate each entry equally using the following criteria: originality, creativity, spirit and design.
• Ribbons will be awarded for all winners in each category.
• Parade winners will be announced shortly following the parade at Memorial Park.
PARADE RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. Entries must be submitted no later than Monday September 18th , 2018
2. No candy, gum or other material shall be thrown to the public during the parade. Participants may deliver such material by hand to parade viewers.
3. No one shall be permitted to jump or dismount from any moving entry once the parade begins.
4. An adult must accompany any driver/operator under the age of 16.
5. A 20-foot separation shall be maintained between entries. Units of same entry may disregard the individual distance regulations.
6. The parade chairman or the Raymore Police Department may disqualify any entry that may be viewed as subversive, in non-compliance with State statutes, or deemed unsafe or distasteful.
7. All entries and participants must sign the “Hold Harmless Disclaimer” portion of the entry form prior to the parade.
8. If animals are participating in the parade, they must be contained and participant is responsible for immediate clean-up.
9. The parade chairman’s word is final on parade line-up.